#BMP5 : Top 10 favorite Nail Polishes for Winter

12/06/2015


Hi,

Today, I will talk about my top 10 of my favorite Nail Polishes for Winter. But before to start, I want just to say a little message : maybe I will be late for the next articles of the #BlogMasProject, because Thursday and Friday, I have important exams... So let's go for the top 10 !

So the firts varnish is a beautiful nude so chic : Miss Cop n°36

 After, there is "Black an Blue" from Sally Hanson. It's indescribable lol

Then, "Bleu de Minuit" ("blue of midnight" on English) from "C'est tout moi ! Miss Europe". It's a dark blue, such as black.
After I present you a sliver nail polish : n°4181 from Rimmel London.

One of my favorite : a beautiful blue from OPI : "I saw... We saw... Warsaw". With a mat top coat it's so chic !

A burgundy (plum) : n°317 from Kiko.

A beautiful Purple : the K038 from Yes Love

Then, THE color which is everywhere : a Red (as the color of the red carpet). n°6 "Coquelicot" from Miss Cop.

One of my favorite too : the "Black Ice" n°645 from Jessica. It's a black with very little silver glitters. 

And the last one : a beautiful "Blood Red" n° 14 from Miss Cop.

I hope you enjoy this article. I will come back tomorrow for the sixth day of the #BMP.

XoXo






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire