Spring Lookbook 2015 : the details

4/22/2015

Hi everyone, today I present you a little more in detail the outffits of my Spring Lookbook 2015 !


                                                                                                                                                                                Let us begin first of all with the first holding. I wear a T-shirt from Bershka, one jeans from Forever 21, a cardigan of the same brand, and my airs Max from Nike (which I really adore a lot!).












For the second holding, I wear a jacket from American Vintage, a white docker from H&M, a basic jeans from Zara, and again and again my Air Max from Nike !


                                                                                                                                                 For this third holding, I chose a magnificent blouse from Be Mode, one jeans from the fifth season, and (yes, I know, once again) my sneakers nike.














Here, I wear a grey jeggins from Jennifer, a very beautiful docker from Bershka, my jacket spoils of moment: my leather jacket from Pull&Bear ; for the shoes, I have (finally!) opted for other things that my Air Max: my Vans which I like really, really, really a lot!!










For my fifth holding ( my preferred), I chose a look almost Pull&Bear : a skirt pupil, a T-shirt, andmy leather jacket come of over there ! I also wear a tights Dim, and (the return lol) my sneakers Nike!














For my last holding, I wear one leggins of Pull&Bear (yes, it is my favorite brand!), a docker from H&M, a shirt from Forever 21, and my Vans! 










Do not hesitate to come to see my Spring LookBook 2015 in video: Click Here !

And you, what is your favorite holding ?


A bientôt !! 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire