Surpriiiised : #BlogMasProject

11/27/2015

Hi,
Today I find you for the announcement of a project which likes a lot me in heart! How you were able to see it in the title, I launch the #BlogMasProject! But what is it ?! #BlogMasProject is a mixture of Blog, Christmas and Project. Indeed, we are at present November 26th, at this moment when I'm talking you… What means that Christmas is in 27 days! The principle of #BlogMasProject is simple … Every day, from 1st till 24 December, an article on the theme of Christmas will be posted, like a Advent calendar. DIY, Tags, Comics, LookBook, Gifts Ideas, Recipes and (of course) Nail Arts wait for you! I hope that the project pleases you, I really put in it of the heart! We thus find ourselves on Tuesday, December 1st 2015 for the first article of #BlogMasProject !

A bientôt !


PS: saddened for little of esthetics of this article, my purpose was just to make the message pass !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire